- - Electric machine fault prognostics, diagnostics, localization and mitigation research
- - Applied vehicle traction control and stability control with extreamum seeking control
- - Sensor-less control of electric machines
- - DC/DC Converters for consumer and renewable applications
- - Application specific robotic systems and visual servoing research
- - Electric Rear Steer Project for Cardinal Racing Team
- - Fault diagnostics of electric machines and drives
- - Autonomous driving research platform at SVSU
- - SVSU Faculty-Led Undergraduate Research Grant
- - Michigan Space Grant Consortium Research Grant
- - SVSU Faculty Research Grant
- 2018, Rear Steering System for Formula SAE Racing Car at SVSU (Preliminary System)
- 2018, Clock Period Variation Analysis in Discrete Time Control Systems
2013, Electric Machine Differential based Automobile Traction and Stability Control
- 2011, Smart Meter Based Appliance Detection Algorithm for in-home Feedback Purposes.
2010, Smart Meter Communication Interface Development for Smart Meter Integration Lab.
2010, Active Power Factor Correction & Switch Mode Power Supply Design and Development.
2009, Low Cost Inertial Sensor based Navigation Study.
2009, Ultracapacitor based Regenerative Braking System Development for a medium scale EV.
2007, Universal Adapting Battery Charger for US International Future Energy Challenge.
2006, Development of a Path following Robot.
2005, Designing and Fabrication of a Legged Robot (Quadra pod).
2002, Conducted Research in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells for Solar Energy Harvesting.